Monday, August 11, 2008

innocence of a child

was having my weekly lessons yesterday over at delta pool.to start it off,did 10 cycles of breaststroke.first time,but i am pretty satisfied with my results though i was prone to stopping at least twice in a lap.to rest and to catch my breath.oh,and one extra point.i did it with pyjamas.it adds so much resistance thatwhen you tried swimming without those sleepwear,you get so much faster.haha
okay.with this over,i proceeded to do kicking with freestyle kicks.this is where the fun part begins haha.i didnt realised there was this little boy beside me until it was aroung my 2nd round or so.he's so cute.what i meant was..i was like trying to race with him.trying my best to did more kicks before resting.and there was sometimes,that he would be able to catch up with me.and during these times,i would use the breaststroke kick,cause at this point,i felt that it was so much faster as it propelled me more.so i used it.and omg,he did it too.and he cheated!he ended at a point much nearer..
and whenever i got up and went back to the beginning.he would stand right at the point where he finished.looked me for awhile.and while i walked,he hurriedly,ran back to the start.haha


well,what i was trying to say is that,its pretty good to be able to experience this kinda thing,as in like doing things with kids,cause they have a totally different mentality.it pretty much brings back fond memories as a kid,though i hated the pool very back as i wasnt that adept in water at that point of time.


hmm,today is pretty much a time-waster!again!tried studying over at bras basah macs.managed to only finish my chem 2007/2008 qns.
from tmr onwards,yeah i hope.i will put more effort into revising.;D

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home