Friday, October 31, 2008

don’t use something/someone as a motivation because if that thing is gone, you’re a gonner. you must self motivate

its something i got from mervin's blog.well...what should i say?i have been practising this,but well,my source of motivation.that particular person/people are never near me.at least i know that they existed in my life.so i guess i must start finding my own self-motivationxzxz,yeap!

after we left the basketball court in search of other things to do,sam's phone sudden rang.It turned out to be Andrew,who's asking for DOTA partners.i contemplated.But as you know me,i'd rather spend the friday evening by myself pigging out at some place that i wanna try and end up blaming myself why i didnt spend it well with kakis.Then,i somehow got convinced by the two abangs present,YYH and sam,and started to follow them towards the main library's direction.Walking up the steps leading to Moberly,i began speaking about what i would do if i didnt follow them and that i didnt have dinner at home either.I knew YYH had dinner at home,so its okay and that i would dine by myself.sam probably has some programme after dotaing.and then i said wah..how i would eat and stuff.and then sam said,huh..you also another one that dont have family love ah..*sniggers*.nevermind!we will eat dinner with you!
Hearing that made me so much happier on this if-not-normal-friday.I thought it was a continuation from last week's hassan episode!haha




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home