Thursday, June 26, 2008

back to curriculum

okay,its not that i really want to go back to JC life.but rather more of the nostalgia.
poly is okay,just that probably thigns are more superficial.and not as close-knit.that i have to learn thigns myself,rather than friends 24/7 around to help you.
i guess its like that.
and i have to stick to this.maybe,i should pioritise my time and spend more time with my canoe mates.

and with the cost of daily necessities rising.i guess,i probably wont have any more things to buy until,well,the economy gets better.
its really shit!to see news reporting that petrol,blah blah blah costs are rising.
it really makes me think twice before ordering that plate of chicken chop.and also,if i can really enjoy it without worrying that i will run out of pocket money the next day.
admit it,im super GIAM,with my money!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home