Tuesday, February 19, 2008

been tired and dead beat these few days.
came home and slept straight after shower.
got into SP.maybe its a better choice for me.i havent really enjoyed much of my life and holidays.maybe i need a new start in a brand new environment.
and i must commit myself and not be so fcking childish and get entangled in all these problems and worry my life away.

i must!!!!!!!


What would I give if I could live out of these waters?
What would I pay to spend a day warm on the sand?

well,i dont hope for much.
just the best of things.i know stuffs like that cant be cleared just like that.some things just need time.and time and time and time..its just like that.hai.


就算没有结果
我也能够承受
我知道你的痛
是我给的承诺
你说给过我纵容
沉默是因为包容
如果要走
请你记得我

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home