Saturday, January 26, 2008

memory relapse...
i have been emoing,at least 4 out of the 7days in a week.maybe i should just wake up from all these worryings and stuff..just enjoy my life while i can,before all the mugging starts again.
why?why is everything so tough..why didnt i enjoy my life in the past 4 years.and now i start regretting.why!

hai.maybe i should stop blog hoppings.in the least to prevent me from worrying too much things.i should just take things easy.like wad they said at nff..i've got nothing to lose anyway..
but again,seriously speaking,i never liked moving on.its so hard to!but things change.well,then maybe when the time comes,i will have to accept it,whether i like it or not.whether its to me or to others.its just like that.hai

And that something that you said about being friends
Tell me how
Help me say the words out loud

and..well,its really tough for me to say this.and so awkward and so stupid to blog about it.
i dunno how to make it sound nice,
but i really treasure that night,the time i spent with you.i know that such things are not gonna happen again,maybe never.
and if you'd ever mistaken,she is just a friend.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home