Wednesday, June 27, 2007

feeling kind of down these few days,maybe have been pondering too much over my future prospects of my cca and the way i interact with those around me...

yesterday,did gym and stuff.wanted to blog but dont have the time.and since im doing the essay rite now,well,lets just use a lil.lol.

i must brace up..must be more open...10 more wks and i must cherish it..the times with my frens.cause i may not see them after

after wad people say,you think and its really kinda frightening...i must learn to prioritize....

after getting things done this wk,i must prepare for studying life...ahhh once again....

and its weird...feeling so free all of a sudden and you yourself thinks that study is more impt
so its up to you to make a decision..and it will mark you for this 10 weeks.

im giving up my CCA,after this week..so no matter who or wad telling me..i will not do anything
next,i must be open,say hello or good morning.you mouth cant talk isit..so big a mouth for wad
next,study and whack...
i guess thats all

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home