Wednesday, March 21, 2007

cool UWW replied my job application..
here it is


Hi, Jia Hong

Thank you for your interest with our company. I would suggest you to send in your application or call our Guest Services Manager after your O Level exam .

Best regard.

Coco Lim
Assistant Manager (HR & Admin)
Underwater World Singapore Pte Ltd
Company Registration No.: 198703887G
DID: 62799227
Main Line: 62750030
Fax: 62750036



"lim jiahong"

03/20/2007 07:04 PM

To
cocolim@uws.hawpar.com
cc

Subject
Enquiry on application for position in Underwater World Oceanarium








I am a 16 year old male who is still undergoing secondary education in the
meantime.At the end of this year,i would have taken my GCE 'O' levels and
would like to spend my year-end holidays working in Underwater World(UWW) as
a Guest Services Officer to gain experience in this field.
I have a keen interest in marine animals and is willing to learn more about
them through the various feeding commentaries and presentations.I am
comfortable with the working times and pay.I am also fluent in English and
Mandarin and have confidence speaking to crowds.

So,I am unsure if i am applicable for the position and the details or rules
that might apply.I am interested to know more about the details of the job
and the job scope and also if i am applicable for this position at the year
of the year around November or December 2007.


Yours Sincerely,
Lin Jiahong
20/03/2007

geez,its just LIKE THAT?omg...well,better than nothing though,will contact them after the Os...woohoo.....!!!

and will start working on a schedule for my wkdays and ends,just to maintain that time for HW and revision....
ahh....


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home