Friday, April 11, 2008

Why did I say all those things before? I was sure.


went out with 1t28 today.
as usual went to far east.this time at KFC.AGAIN!!!!
i'm trying to wear myself off fastfood and there i am loading sausage mcmuffins for breakfasts and long john silvers for lunch.omgomomgmgomgomg.cannot!
and its so..(indescribable).
its like after so long,people actually remembers you and treat it as if nothing happened in the past 2 months.gosh..i feel so blessed to have them as friends.
and my g3y partner...nigella quek.
next time must go out again!i will save my 2nd wk of my term holidays for you..haha
and its great to meet you guys again.
and as always..orchard always has so many ah lians..can see until fill.haha

i dont know why..i've been missing JC life.and i was thinking so much these few days why i dint go into CJ?maybe its better or for worst.but somehow,the choice is made la.
if i got into CJ,what will happen to my urbanmale job?how will i react to my new friends?how will i think of my past times with those at CJ?and will i continue canoe?
its so..arghhhh..,......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home