Tuesday, September 25, 2007

feeling some high now
haiz,why so many troubles...please let me sleep them off!

imagine a person treating you so well all of a sudden ,.
dont you were weird or shocked.
i dunno,wad if its just bcs that you dont wanna hurt him and you try to avoid all the things he tells you about.

you know sometimes have to learn how to deal with things.
my neighbour,who's like sort of a cerabral palsy victim,but he could speak properly and he managed to reach out to the masses as he has frens from the media.i just feel surprised that he look me up and try to like fren me..getting my no., and calling me..maybe he just need someone to talk to...and i guess im quite surprised to know that people think that i look 20s..lol..ticket to club....
aiyoooo,he told me quite alot of things about him,about how he got shunned by others,i think i shld treat him better,its quite sad.


i realised my previous posts are crap.maybe im thinking like a kid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home