Saturday, February 10, 2007

lots of troubles,and if you asked me.i guess everyone would be pointing their finger at me,the cause,the culprit,the xiong shou...

i went overboard yesterday during training,its was much like dropping an A bomb onto singapore.
haiz..sometimes,one shld clarify things before they bombshell others.

i was so fucked up with these bastards that ran away from muster parade that i gave them a piece of my mind.i blasted them like never before on anyone.
1.first sign of me getting over board.
i told them,who gave them the instructions to go..haiz.i knew that kumar allowed them to make a move,but with all the dicreferencies of him in my mind,i went straight at them,without even clarifying the situations...
i know its a very bad thing to vent the anger you have with your working colleagues on your juniors,its a sure sign that your way of leadership is wrong.totally.

i guess i got too carried away with his blaming and blasted them,shouted at them.one of those even had wet eyes..haiz..


it shldnt be bcs of one person you dun like and vent your anger on your juniors,it doesnt work that way.i knew the consequences really well,and i went ahead.if you see anything wrong,go ahead,punish me,i accept the punishment.

i am just too fucked over kumar.cant we just have racial harmony and everyone working well together.
at one time,i got so furious that it took CY to drag me away,i challenged them,told them i wld do double to theirs..
on top of this,one of those showed me his bloody attitude,even gave me the hand sign even when he was in pumping position....so i got even more fucked,i ranted like nothing.
haiz...


just bcs of person,three of those may not come for trg anymore,i knew there was a high possibility of this,but i went ahead......
its a sure sign that i'll fall.

after the whole thing which was resolved by ST,he told me a re-enactment.
he's a good leader,he's flexible and know when to punish them,just that he's not as good in administration.
i'm a negative eg,im inflexible,at times i let ppl crawl over me,while other times,i gave them a piece of my mind...sure sign of PMS..

haiz..
thanks guys for the encouragement,especially chee yong,shu tian,jason...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home