Tuesday, January 02, 2007

2006 Nov and Dec hols.
wad have i done.

i still rmbed how i chionged for my Amaths paper..that night.i had coffee and did all the way till 12 plus,also was on the fone wif eugene..
and guess wad,i got one of the best results for my amaths.

conquered on mount ophir wif few of my platoon mates.a sight to behold and an experience to remember.

went for my first shooting comm.screwed up the whole wholly thing.

went for several gatherings.
first was 3/2 class,things went well,had whole lot of time there.

second was 2/3.
had lots of fun too.

went to sentosa wif my frens,had a good time too.tried lugeing for the first time.

went for my first camp wifout buddies.i must say i really had a tough time in the beginning cliqueing,but it was real fun till the last day.really emotional and i must say its the best camp ever,everyone were close,almost to the verge of tears during the sentback..scorpio 1 rawks.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home