Tuesday, November 28, 2006

Do not walk in front of me, I may not follow
Do not walk behind me, I may not lead
Walk beside me and be my friend

another quote from his blog...haha..dunnow ther is dere copyrights...

i find it meaningful,he has such a positive output in life,so much diff from last time.
maybe faith have moulded a much stronger character in him.


another bored out day..i think i did wad most ppl would not do tdae.i did the most boring act.
i sat on a bench,hard and blown cold by the wind coming out from the air-con.i sat there,alone,listening to my mp3 and tot about how i cld,and if i cld,save money,and maybe a few other stuff.maybe i shld do more of these stuff,im just afraid of the stares and looks on the face of others.it may be normal to me but to others,maybe its and act of insanity.
wadever it is......

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home